Author Topic: Possible to limit party size in modules?

Nanashi

• Marsh Goblin
#680 November 03, 2018, Saturday, 08:53 pm
Will it be possible to create a module where the player character can only create a single character and has to recruit NPCs? What about one where the party size is only 4 (since a lot of classic modules one might want to recreate are balanced on that party size)? I know the game supports such a party existing, but

HobGoblin42

• Administrator
  • Wildland Warrior
#685 November 03, 2018, Saturday, 11:41 pm
Will it be possible to create a module where the player character can only create a single character and has to recruit NPCs? What about one where the party size is only 4 (since a lot of classic modules one might want to recreate are balanced on that party size)? I know the game supports such a party existing, but

Yes, you can configure the character setup for your own adventures/modules individually. We store all those variables in configuration files.
If you want, you can even make a single character game.

Grammarsalad

• Town Guard
  • Marsh Goblin
#976 November 23, 2018, Friday, 05:09 pm

Yes, you can configure the character setup for your own adventures/modules individually. We store all those variables in configuration files.
If you want, you can even make a single character game.

Will it be possible to increase the number of party members?