Author Topic: We brought it home. Thanks to all of you!

HobGoblin42

• Administrator
  • Wildland Warrior
#899 November 17, 2018, Saturday, 07:46 pm
Beside the digital extras, the "Good Old Box" will also  include another physical goodie that is exclusively limited to our Kickstarter backers and will not be part of the regular "Game Box Edition".
Francesca's map?  :D

Of course, her map is included as well, but there will be another yet unrevealed item in the "Good Old Box". We will announce it as soon as the design and production is completed (we're still in negotiation with the manufacturer).

AbounI

• Citizen
  • Marsh Goblin
#904 November 17, 2018, Saturday, 10:05 pm
My excitement has just grown  :D

Ogre

• Beach Crab
#915 November 18, 2018, Sunday, 12:10 pm
All your comments, questions and feedback have been invaluable.

OMNOMNOM ! NOMNOM !

Helcaraxe

• Beach Crab
#934 November 19, 2018, Monday, 01:28 pm
Don't wait too long to let people know about the backerkit and that you can still pledge and contribute to unlock the stretch goal(s) that didn't make it during the Kickstarter, I can't possibly be the only one REALLY wanting to play a monk(?).

HobGoblin42

• Administrator
  • Wildland Warrior
#935 November 19, 2018, Monday, 01:56 pm
Don't wait too long to let people know about the backerkit and that you can still pledge and contribute to unlock the stretch goal(s) that didn't make it during the Kickstarter, I can't possibly be the only one REALLY wanting to play a monk(?).

Yes, it's already on our website but I am going to add the pledge counter and the stretch-goal more visible.

The surveys will be send as soon as BackerKit received the payment information from Kickstarter (that usually takes two weeks after the campaign ended).

Helcaraxe

• Beach Crab
#941 November 20, 2018, Tuesday, 11:00 am

Yes, it's already on our website but I am going to add the pledge counter and the stretch-goal more visible.

The surveys will be send as soon as BackerKit received the payment information from Kickstarter (that usually takes two weeks after the campaign ended).

A post on social media as well as a new campaign update couldn't hurt either.
Going by most of the comments on Kickstarter or Twitter I'm not sure people are fully aware about the campaign extension and the possibility to still unlock the monk class stretch goal, among others(?).

HobGoblin42

• Administrator
  • Wildland Warrior
#942 November 20, 2018, Tuesday, 12:31 pm
A post on social media as well as a new campaign update couldn't hurt either.
Going by most of the comments on Kickstarter or Twitter I'm not sure people are fully aware about the campaign extension and the possibility to still unlock the monk class stretch goal, among others(?).

Yes, we planned to promote the late backing in regard of reaching stretch-goal more than we currently do.
Unfortunately, first we need to find a solution to display the current pledge and backer amount on our website (along with the next stretch-goal). BackerKit informed me that they don't offer such kind of widget/information outside the official BackerKit store page.
But we're already working on a custom solution for that.