Author Topic: Big Forgotten Realms Fan!!!

Thrudd

• Beach Crab
#1045 December 01, 2018, Saturday, 02:37 pm
OMG so Excited when I just heard about this game!!! I have A Few Questions maybe Someone who has been Following this game for  Awile can Answer them ….
As Far as i can see the game is still In early development , Will there be a Beta? how can i get in? When will it be released ? I have been a Advanced Dungeons and Dragons fan since the early 80's playing in my Friends basement Doing the old modules...... also played all the old Gold Box games up to the Newest Baldurs Gate and IWD Enhanced editions..... I CANT wait for this to be released!!!!! Also what areas in the Forgotten Realms will be in game???

Thank You

Gellor

• Town Guard
  • Beach Crab
#1047 December 01, 2018, Saturday, 05:55 pm
Unfortunately the game isn't set in the Realms.  It is set in a brand new world. However the game will ship with editing tools so you can build your own game set in Faerun.

LordValerius

• Town Guard
  • Beach Crab
#1052 December 03, 2018, Monday, 09:40 pm
Unfortunately the game isn't set in the Realms.  It is set in a brand new world. However the game will ship with editing tools so you can build your own game set in Faerun.

This! ^^^  I am so thrilled for this...I was part of the Kickstarter and am super glad I pledged.  Can't wait for this thing to hit.  I too am a VERY long time Forgotten Realms fan and will be using the editing tools to create the Realms, but not until AFTER I play through the excellent world the developers have envisioned and created.

Thanks for creating this for us, devs.  It's about time someone did things RIGHT.

LordValerius

Lucumo

• Town Guard
  • Gelatinous Cube
#1054 December 03, 2018, Monday, 10:52 pm
Thanks for creating this for us, devs.  It's about time someone does things RIGHT.
Fixed it for you. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here :P

nichttuntun

• Marsh Goblin
#1102 December 28, 2018, Friday, 02:23 pm
Hi. I am glad the Devs approach a newly created world and I am keen to get surprised by it :)