Author Topic: Pictures loading screen

malax

• Town Guard
  • Marsh Goblin
#1339 February 05, 2019, Tuesday, 08:58 pm
Hello,

As i m interested with painting, i wonder if we could hope editing the background pictures between levels into the "loading-screen" ?

And i also hope events can trigger a window with pictures and a story text, describing scene ?

After look at the video editor and his impressive tools, the next question is obvious.. Could we add our pictures in the tool which "nodes texts". (like dungeon master mode of DoS II -- even if never tried that)

Maybe it s too soon to talk about that..

Thanks Ceres,  :salute:
Last edited: February 05, 2019, Tuesday, 09:01 pm by malax

HobGoblin42

• Administrator
  • Wildland Warrior
#1343 February 06, 2019, Wednesday, 01:10 am
Hello,

As i m interested with painting, i wonder if we could hope editing the background pictures between levels into the "loading-screen" ?

And i also hope events can trigger a window with pictures and a story text, describing scene ?

Since our loading times when entering a level are very short (usually less than 5 seconds), we don't have loading screens with individual images there.
But there is an event system that comes with customizable pictures and text.

Endarire

• Town Guard
  • Gelatinous Cube
#1345 February 06, 2019, Wednesday, 08:15 am
Alleluia!  Pathfinder: Kingmaker often required a minute or longer to load saves and areas on a buff laptop!

malax

• Town Guard
  • Marsh Goblin
#1347 February 06, 2019, Wednesday, 06:20 pm
Super.. This is my first Crowfunding participation and i m really glad cause i feel your company is doing well.