Author Topic: We need to see more gameplay!

rjshae

• Town Guard
  • Gelatinous Cube
#1785 September 12, 2019, Thursday, 01:29 am

There will be a combat beta this summer and we currently  plan to focus on this version.

Are we still on target for this summer? As in, prior to September 24th?

We're trying to finish the version as soon as possible but since we decided to add the almost final version of the character creation process, it takes longer than orginally planned.

Well worth waiting for, I'm sure.  8)

Dark_Ansem

• Town Guard
  • Ogre Zombie
#1789 September 12, 2019, Thursday, 11:54 pm
Ohh I see, that makes sense.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

Grammarsalad

• Town Guard
  • Marsh Goblin
#1815 September 17, 2019, Tuesday, 11:50 pm

There will be a combat beta this summer and we currently  plan to focus on this version.

Are we still on target for this summer? As in, prior to September 24th?

We're trying to finish the version as soon as possible but since we decided to add the almost final version of the character creation process, it takes longer than orginally planned.

Ha ha, nice! I'll be able to try out different party combinations! I assumed that we would have a set party for the beta, but I like this much better

Braveheart

• Marsh Goblin
#1846 October 10, 2019, Thursday, 07:02 pm
Why is it so hard to show us stuff for this game, is this game even on track?  It has been too long without any gameplay, it's sad. Other companies give us updates every week!

Lucumo

• Town Guard
  • Gelatinous Cube
#1847 October 10, 2019, Thursday, 09:54 pm
Other companies give us updates every week!
Seems like those companies have too much time then.

Panpiper

• Town Guard
  • Marsh Goblin
#1860 October 13, 2019, Sunday, 07:04 pm
Why is it so hard to show us stuff for this game, is this game even on track?  It has been too long without any gameplay, it's sad. Other companies give us updates every week!
It's a small crew, all of whom have a huge amount of work to do. Creating and posting a half way decent gameplay video of a game still in development takes someone who knows what they are doing a LOT longer than you might think. And it involves a whole lot of other people getting involved, all of whom would be distracted from doing the brain intensive work they are already doing to get the game finished. All that to placate the curiosity of a small number of people. I dare say I approve of their decision to focus on getting the game done.