• Town Guard
  • Beach Crab
#2486 December 13, 2020, Sunday, 01:15 am
I agree :?

SirPelinor

• Town Guard
  • Marsh Goblin
#2487 January 04, 2021, Monday, 01:35 pm
This is 2021, is it possible to have information? Have you found funding? Can the project restart? Is it still relevant today?

Vision

• Town Guard
  • Gelatinous Cube
#2488 January 08, 2021, Friday, 04:49 pm
I m a bit worried too but the year 2020 is so crazy for everyone..

Let s give them at least two months to get some good news, also as the game was pretty close to the end i can t imagine a fail even if the game is retarded from another year

Sapistas

• Marsh Goblin
#2489 January 19, 2021, Tuesday, 09:16 pm
This is 2021, is it possible to have information? Have you found funding? Can the project restart? Is it still relevant today?

They are still looking for funding (I guess they miscounted the amount they needed for Kickstarter?). Thara comes frequently in Discord to chat. I used to check daily here and there but I just peek like once avery one or two weeks now.
Doesn't seem bright - they work on the game part-time. It might come out at some point but I wouldn't have my hopes up for this year. Hopefully they'll find someone who wants to invest in such a niche game. Who knows?

Lucumo

• Town Guard
  • Gelatinous Cube
#2490 January 22, 2021, Friday, 06:02 pm
They are still looking for funding (I guess they miscounted the amount they needed for Kickstarter?).
BS excuse. Like I said on the last page, they basically doubled the money by getting a government grant of 100000€.

Vision

• Town Guard
  • Gelatinous Cube
#2491 January 25, 2021, Monday, 12:20 pm
They are still looking for funding (I guess they miscounted the amount they needed for Kickstarter?).
BS excuse. Like I said on the last page, they basically doubled the money by getting a government grant of 100000€.

Are you working in video games developpement ? If not, you should be less conclusive....

SirPelinor

• Town Guard
  • Marsh Goblin
#2492 January 25, 2021, Monday, 05:45 pm
hello,
No communication on Discor, www.realms-beyond.com or on steam. They got € 125,000. And they also had state aid of 100,000 €.
It's a great game, a great demo. But by acting like that. Many people will turn away from the game. It is important to maintain trust. We can understand that there is delay.

Thank you for a new message to tell us where you are?

Sapistas

• Marsh Goblin
#2493 January 26, 2021, Tuesday, 06:03 pm
hello,
No communication on Discor, www.realms-beyond.com or on steam. They got € 125,000. And they also had state aid of 100,000 €.
It's a great game, a great demo. But by acting like that. Many people will turn away from the game. It is important to maintain trust. We can understand that there is delay.

Thank you for a new message to tell us where you are?

There is frequent communication on Discrod actually. But all they say is either ranom unrelated stuff (chatting) or that they keep looking for an investor. I was sad I counldn't back the game back then, but now I feel lucky. Sadly :/

Newlander

• Town Guard
  • Beach Crab
#2498 March 09, 2021, Tuesday, 09:42 pm
Are you working in video games developpement ? If not, you should be less conclusive....
Seems like nobody is working with game development now, regarding this game. But I know I have invested money that I got not even horse shit for. Not be able to give us anything during this time, has nothing with game development to do...there are a lot of options but putting your head in the sand seems like the worst.

JackK3000

• Town Guard
  • Beach Crab
#2502 March 15, 2021, Monday, 04:48 pm
I agree, they really need to send some revelant update to backers, because backers are the ones who gave them the trust and money in the first place! Not able to send any communication over 10 months smells like the first Evil Dead 2 Board Game campaign already!  :|

daveyd

• Citizen
  • Ogre Zombie
#2505 March 23, 2021, Tuesday, 02:33 pm
Heads up: anyone who backed for Early Access (but not Combat Beta) should now have a Steam key for the combat beta demo added to your backerkit account soon if not already.     For example, people who pledged for the the €35 or more "Digital Edition + Early Access" reward tier.   It will show up under "CBforEarlyAccess" after you click the blue "Get your Digital Rewards" button.

Eventually I think they plan to send keys to all backers who didn't get it yet, but they wanted to prioritize those who pledged for Early Access since the actual game is stuck in still in development limbo.
Last edited: March 23, 2021, Tuesday, 02:35 pm by daveyd

JackK3000

• Town Guard
  • Beach Crab
#2533 October 06, 2021, Wednesday, 10:26 am
Recently they released combat beta steam keys with backerkit to the rest of the backers (late pledges have to be added manually, so it's best to contact them over discord), so you can play what is present ATM.
And yeah, game is basically in stalled state, (check the discord).
Not really official statements there, but discussion is more active than here.
Also, this topic could be helpful for some people:
https://www.realms-beyond.com/forum/index.php?topic=440.0
Last edited: October 06, 2021, Wednesday, 10:30 am by JackK3000

daveyd

• Citizen
  • Ogre Zombie
#2534 October 06, 2021, Wednesday, 05:05 pm
Recently they released combat beta steam keys with backerkit to the rest of the backers (late pledges have to be added manually, so it's best to contact them over discord), so you can play what is present ATM.
And yeah, game is basically in stalled state, (check the discord).
Not really official statements there, but discussion is more active than here.
Also, this topic could be helpful for some people:
https://www.realms-beyond.com/forum/index.php?topic=440.0

Yeah, all Kickstarter backers should now have received a beta key through backerkit. (Beta & Early Access backers might have received an extra one which they are welcome to give to someone else). If you don't see the email be sure to check junk mail folders. Or just login to your Backerkit account for RB & look there. 

If you did late backing (e.g., through Paypal ). you should receive a beta key also, but it may take awhile as HobGobllin42 will have to send them to late backers manually.  If you're a "slacker backer" and don't receive your key in a few more days then I'd say go to the RB Discord and send HobGoblin42 a message (or PM him on this forum). 
Last edited: October 06, 2021, Wednesday, 05:40 pm by daveyd

F1Lupo

• Town Guard
  • Beach Crab
#2535 October 07, 2021, Thursday, 10:24 pm
man I was surprised to get the Steam link from Kickstarter for the Combat -Beta after such a long delay with no news but happy i did  :) Just trying it out and I'm quite impressed so far with the overall look & feel ..like many others I'm hoping we get some more news moving forward
Too many hobbies and no time to enjoy them