Author Topic: reward data in inventory

iRRo

• Town Guard
  • Beach Crab
#2131 February 03, 2020, Monday, 04:46 pm
Hi to the whole team !

I discovered your project recently and the work you've done really makes me want to dive into the world of Realms beyond.  ;)

A few questions about yesterday's announcement "Topic: Finished Map, Coin Design & Combat Beta Status" and especially about the "backer contributions" section.
As a late-backer (January 2020), do I have access to reward data in my inventory, or is it reserved for those who donated during the kickstarter campaign only ?
If I can, where can I find the item key to add the reward data ? (I only received a payment confirmation email from paypal).

Thank you in advance for your clarification.

Good luck for the last straight line.

HobGoblin42

• Administrator
  • Wildland Warrior
#2132 February 03, 2020, Monday, 07:30 pm
Hi to the whole team !

I discovered your project recently and the work you've done really makes me want to dive into the world of Realms beyond.  ;)

A few questions about yesterday's announcement "Topic: Finished Map, Coin Design & Combat Beta Status" and especially about the "backer contributions" section.
As a late-backer (January 2020), do I have access to reward data in my inventory, or is it reserved for those who donated during the kickstarter campaign only ?
If I can, where can I find the item key to add the reward data ? (I only received a payment confirmation email from paypal).

Hey iRRo,
welcome to our forums. As late-backer of our game, you should have received a key that unlocks your role here.
The same for other contributions like portraits, a key, provided by email, can be used to unlock the item here.

iRRo

• Town Guard
  • Beach Crab
#2133 February 03, 2020, Monday, 09:08 pm
Hey iRRo,
welcome to our forums. As late-backer of our game, you should have received a key that unlocks your role here.
The same for other contributions like portraits, a key, provided by email, can be used to unlock the item here.

Well, I only received one email from Backerkit stating that the email is the "receipt" of my Game Box Edition pre-order.
This message does not contain a key.
Should I have received another email when I pre-ordered ? (because I didn't receive any other one).

HobGoblin42

• Administrator
  • Wildland Warrior
#2136 February 03, 2020, Monday, 09:39 pm
Hey iRRo,

Well, I only received one email from Backerkit stating that the email is the "receipt" of my Game Box Edition pre-order.
This message does not contain a key.
Should I have received another email when I pre-ordered ? (because I didn't receive any other one).

Yes, you should have - please check your spam folder.

iRRo

• Town Guard
  • Beach Crab
#2139 February 04, 2020, Tuesday, 12:00 am

Thank you for taking the time to answer me.
Indeed, i  received an email (tonight) about a new digital content "Forum_TownGuard" with a key. Is the right email ?

Vankuchen

• Town Guard
  • Beach Crab
#2142 February 04, 2020, Tuesday, 05:49 pm

Thank you for taking the time to answer me.
Indeed, i  received an email (tonight) about a new digital content "Forum_TownGuard" with a key. Is the right email ?

It is. Got mine around 8 hours later too, after backing :)

HobGoblin42

• Administrator
  • Wildland Warrior
#2147 February 05, 2020, Wednesday, 12:40 pm

Yes, it is.

The digital rewards for late backer are always a little bit delayed because we need to add them manually.

iRRo

• Town Guard
  • Beach Crab
#2148 February 05, 2020, Wednesday, 01:55 pm
The digital rewards for late backer are always a little bit delayed because we need to add them manually.

No problem!
I wish you all the best with Realms Beyond. The work you've done seems to be huge.
Now, I'm going to wait patiently for the game to come out.